This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

15.6.11

{at the office: the ipad 2}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
ipad 2

. . . admittedly, it has seen more play than work, for in barely three weeks' time, already, over six hundred novels, two rather tense, late-night games of scrabble, many favourite apps {especially flipboard}, a few masterpieces {created with a stylus and drawing apps}, and issues of martha stewart living . . . all that's left is to get back to work, but first, the perfect carrying case . . .

ted bakersmythsonburberryj.j. boylesyves saint laurentviolet may londonaspinal of londonj.j. boyleschanelbill ambergsmythsoncapulet londoncapulet londonyves saint laurentlouis vuittonyves saint laurentsalvatore ferragamoyves saint laurentvalentinomichael kors
1. ted baker {via coco & kelley} | 2. smythson | 3. burberry | 4. j.j. boyles | 5. yves saint laurent | 6. violet may london | 7. j.j. boyles | 8. aspinal of london {via a previous post} | 9. chanel 800-550-0005 | 10. bill amberg | 11. smythson | 12. capulet london | 13. capulet london | 14. yves saint laurent | 15. louis vuitton 866-vuitton | 16. yves saint laurent | 17. salvatore ferragamo 800-628-8916 | 18. yves saint laurent {via a previous post} | 19. valentino | 20. michael kors


ipad-cases4

& above: double strap leather from j.j. boyles {also 4 & 7} & white cabriolet from dooney & bourke


......................................................................................................

{p.s.} still looking for a keyboard & considering: one | two | three


{
top image: photography by roséline for this is glamorous; thanks to reader arianna for the dooney & bourke link}

23 | notes :

Luciane at HomeBunch.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful, but I'm a Vuitton kind of girl, so I'd choose the #15! ;-)


xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Luciane at HomeBunch.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful, but I'm a Vuitton kind of girl, so I'd choose the #15! ;-)


xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Heba [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the pink one on the top is my favorite :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Hannah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooh your posts always make me smile. I think the Chanel!

Michelle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would get an ipad for those cases alone.

siLvia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

16 and 17 are my favourites!

Oksana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG, the other day I was telling my husband that I felt silly as I wanted an iPad just so I can have a the Ted Baker iPad case (the one at the top). I really, really want it!!!!
Oksana from www.ordermatters.com/blog

meenal@maison marigold [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love them all..but if i had to choose one( or two) it would go for 3 and 7! have a lovely day, rosaline..do check out my fabulous finds from jaipur when you have moment..xx meenal

erika @ small shop [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

GREAT post, these are all so beautiful. I'm loving the ted baker one - clean, sophisticated, modern.

Apollina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Number 3 for sure! I had no idea there were so many chic options! I wear that same watch every day, by the way;)

Mrs. C [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yay! Love this post! Such fun cases.....loving the gold and pink! As i type on my iPad ;)

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

thrillofthechaise.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

2, 8 or 13 are all winners! It wasn't actually until I looked afterwards but it seems no coincidence that I chose those and am a Londoner :)

Love the watch! Is it Michael Kors?

Kate

www.thrillofthechaise.com

Molliee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm gonna have to choose #6 for the glitz of it!

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Yanya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

5 & 9!

http://y-shoe-aholic.blogspot.com/

Kathy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the subtle chevron quilting of #1, the color, and the price is reasonable.

shoppingsmycardio [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Is it wrong that I don't really care if I have an iPad, but I totally want one just so I can use one of the pretty cases?

Amy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooh, I'd go YSL... Definitely! x

Arianna Belle {Organized Interiors} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooo! Love all these beautiful cases! Also have my eye on this leather trimed one from Dooney & Bourke in red: http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=48331

Marcus Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So many beautiful cases! It would be hard for me to choose one. I love your photo and that gold watch is divine Roseline.
Nancy xo

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hannah -- thank you!

apollina -- yes, isn't the watch lovely? goes with everything

mrs. c -- :)

kate -- 2, 8 & 13 are easily favourites for me as well, after the white ysl, of course! although the teal capulet is insanely stylish -- & thank you! re: watch -- yes, it's michael kors

shoppingismycardio -- not in the least :)

arianna belle -- oh! the dooney & bourke is wonderful! thanks for the link

nancy -- so lovely :) thanks so much x

This Confetti Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

In serious l-o-v-e with #13. I'm afraid to click and see the price. I bought a regular Apple wireless keyboard and didn't even think to look at others--the options you present look amazing! I should have shopped around!

Andrea Reh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Number one!

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Yelena Starikova [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roseline, first of all gorgeous picture you took. Simple and Elegant!
My favorite cases would be Capulet London in stunning dusty blue and YSL in pretty nude. I like the style and obviously classic color pallete.

Its funny I was thinking about getting Ipad yesterday, but wasn't sure is it would benefit me as a blogger. Sometimes I just want to lay down or go somewhere without caring laptop around. I had no idea that you can get a keyboard.
Thank you for a great Idea and gorgeous cases selection. Now I want one too!

Enjoy your Ipad!

Yelena

AllGlamThings

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo