This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

14.7.09

{chandeliers + fête nationale}

One of the best things about entering a room is looking up, up to discover streams of reflected light from the crystals of a stunning chandelier -- instantly everything is transformed under a soft and elegant glow . . .

{p.s.}
* happy bastille day {fête nationale}
to friends + family in paris xo





{1 - martha stewart weddings; 2 - irina via tfs; 3 - loulou de la falaise from a previous post; 4 - sfgirlbybay; 5- kate by mario testino; 6 - made by girl; 7 - coté sud from a previous post}

35 | notes :

Kristen Sara [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Someday, I will have a beautiful chandelir in EVERY room of my house. They are magnificent!

meohmyoh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The fourth image down! That chandelier with the pink geometric wall... I think my heart just stopped. Love it!

~Macy

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Chandeliers just have a way of making any room look elegant...love these pics!

Shelby [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm counting the days until I own a home of my own and inside that home is a gorgeous chandelier - preferably above my bed. Beautiful.

~ Kelly Ann ♥ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely post! I'm obsessed w/ Chandeliers- I try to take a pictures of Chandeliers when I'm on vacation- Here are just a few pictures- go to my blog
(under SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2009 My obsession with chandeliers)

http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

Thxs
Kelly

butterfly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How amazing would it be to have a chandelier, sheer luxury!

Kosmopolight [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Nothing says "class and elegance" like an elaborate crystal chandelier. Lovely pics -- I'm especially fond of the first one.

xo,
Kelley

Fabulous Finds Gal [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous pics! I love chandeliers in all shapes and sizes in any place I can put them!

Little Rus [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Stunning...

Crave [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful!! Must have one ASAP!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

There's nothing I love more. And Happy Bastille Day to you. I've already started the celebrations at my house. :)

Magchunk [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Looove the pink bed and the pink honeycomb walls. As a renter, my chandelier options are quite limited, but someday I hope to have one in the bathroom for a little glamour!

Maggie

Trixy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Happy Bastille Day! I love these photos, so gorgeous and inspirational. Seriously, you always find the best photos!

Katie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love them but I think I think I'd always worry about it falling on me :/

Draffin Bears [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such beautiful Chandeliers. I love them all but the last photo with the
staircase going up is wonderful.

Happy Bastille Day

Carolyn

Brigadeiro [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! Happy Bastille day! My friends and are organising/cooking a Bastille Day dinner this Saturday...foie gras, soupe a l'oignon, ratatouille, 40-clove garlic chicken, creme brulee, yum yum yum! :)
xx

Dustjacket attic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hugh fan of chandeliers, so this post did it for me!

Laura Holland [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing these beautiful images today! I love light and these chandeliers were so amazing.

My friend, Gilles at the Henredon Showroom in DC reminded me that it was Bastille Day today. His wonderful design clients have sent him miniature Eiffel Towers. I wish I had a picture to share!

Laura

hello gorgeous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful shots, as always.

La Dauphine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love these shots!

http://ladauphinestyle.blogspot.com

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a great collection of images!!!

Claire&Seb [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the pink bed and the staircase!!

Little Rus [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Good morning! I've got a little award for you on my blog today. I hope you like it. I am not sure whether or not you accept award, but will be happy if you do. x

Oliveaux [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful...I would love any one of these in my home! Ax

Angela Henrie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What is the saying? You can never be too rich, or have too many chandeliers...

FashionLagniappe [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place. We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

http://www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com

citysage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have been seriously considering a couple small chandeliers for our entry way (and by small, I mean TINY!) They just bring such an almost-but-not-quite-over-the-top vibe. GORGEOUS round up!

Lauren [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love chandeliers. they're so elegant. someday, i'd love to have a large one in my foyer near the staircase.

Melissa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

There's nothing like a good chandeliers!

♥Aubrey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the way the crystals shimmer across your skin...magical!

Plush Palate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I couldn't agree more! I am absolutely in LOVE with chandeliers and have been wanting a black one lately.

Here's one of my fav chandelier site:

http://www.marjorieskourasdesign.com/products.html

xoxo Crystal

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

stunning!!

Victoria [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i just want a chandelier hanging in my kitchen, glam up the mundane

Silver [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i absolutely love chandeliers.
these are beautiful.
xx

Jennifer at NicoleJaneHome [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oooh la la. There are just some things that I never get tired of looking at, and chandeliers are definitely on my list!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo