This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

23.6.08

{karl lagerfeld + versailles}

Still sorting through hundreds of photos from our recent trip to Paris and hope to have a few posted this week . . . {if only had thought to invite Karl Lagerfeld along to shoot the Château de Versailles}



{editorial: High Fashion, Haper's Bazaar November 2007; models: Snejana Onopka, Jessica Stam etc.; photography by Karl Lagerfeld}

22 | notes :

{black, alligator} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Now, this IS glamorous! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Great post though, seriously!

CoutureCarrie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

G G G Gorgeous!!! I love this spread :)

Fiore fresco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that first shot! Thanks for visiting my little blog, and I'm so glad to have found yours because of it. Lots of absolutely glamorous things! I'll be back!

hautemommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh that pink dress is amazinggggggg!!!!!! :) xoxox!

Mrs.French [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

stunning in everyway.

Lizy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm loving the 1st and 3rd photo - completely fabulous!

Fashion Addict [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this editorial was great! I loved it!

Bonbon Oiseau [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful shoot-love the feathers int he top photo of course...

Heidi Ann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG!!!!! You & your INCREDIBLE photos!!!! Each day I am swept away!..."Couture", set against "history" is so interesting & so beautiful!!!! Your site continues to treat us all!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

franki durbin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

don't you just love editorial spreads? How fabulously overdone. Love these.

driftwood shack [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic shots! i love the pink rosettes-so glamourous!

JLC Studio [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely!!! Can't get enough of these photos you've been posting!

Trixy Tran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love all the photos you've been posting lately! They're always glamorous. And I have GOT to pick up a Harpar's Bazaar!

bandelle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These shots are exquisite! I can't say that's how I dressed when visiting Versailles last year...if only...

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

{black, alligator} -- :)

heidi ann -- your enthusiasm is completely infectious!

bandelle -- if only I had remembered this shoot before our trip -- next time, will definitely wear something really over-the-top to Versailles!

Rebecca [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog and I love this post. My husband and I went to Versailles 2 years ago, and it definitely was not this glamorous of an experience for us!

Alkemie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Stunning stunning photos! My favourite is definitely the first photo you used as the opener with the gates. WOW.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Rebecca :)

Karen, it's my favourite as well. Now if only I had thought of posing at the gates :)

Be the change..... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am so far behind in my blog reading! These are probably the most glamorous photographs taken in the past 30 years, I love them -AND they're from versailles! WOW

Design Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! So beautiful and glamorous. It just takes my breath away.

Anupam [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The images is very nice and wonderful.

zat [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love karl lagerfeld and these photos are really stunning, adorable and enchanting. I may sound a little over, but those dresses are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo